Looking for encouragement :)

Options
I started my weight loss journey 1yr and 2 days ago... I've lost a lot and think I'm finally considered to be a healthy weight now. I'm trying to focus on nutrition and make sure I keep my exercise routine up... I could use some friends to help encourage me and I'm happy to offer encouragement too! :)

Replies

• bopstedal
    bopstedal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would be elated to have your success! You should be so proud!! I think anyone that can lose that kind of weight is doing something RIGHT. My philosophy is one day at a time, if you mess up one day then just do better the next. I know this isn't always easy but you have to keep going. Positive thinking won't give you everything but negative thinking will get you nowhere. Take care and keep up the good work!!
  • iheartmy1dog
    iheartmy1dog Posts: 207
    Options
    I would be elated to have your success! You should be so proud!! I think anyone that can lose that kind of weight is doing something RIGHT. My philosophy is one day at a time, if you mess up one day then just do better the next. I know this isn't always easy but you have to keep going. Positive thinking won't give you everything but negative thinking will get you nowhere. Take care and keep up the good work!!

Thanks so much! Love your philosophy, I definitely agree!! :)
  • ajdhut9
    ajdhut9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is such a great accomplishment already. You should be so impressed with yourself. I'm just starting out with my weight loss journey and you are right now an inspiration!

Request sent :)
  • jamihampt
    jamihampt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed. I have been under a lot of stress the last few years and have put on lots of wait. Not that I was thin before but I was losing and getting to my goal. I eat when stressed and my husband buys the things that are bad for me but taste so good. I haven't had the will power to even start counting calories and watch what I eat. I am getting serious starting today so it's great to see your post. You are an inspiration and when I get hungry I will think of how hard you worked and how far you've gone. Just looking in the mirror should make you feel amazing. The only picture I ever post is from the last time I was losing wait. And I never got to my goal before putting it and more back on. Your story will help me work harder. Thanks for posting!

PS - I love your dog photo. I am a dog lover myself.
  • juliedance50
    Options
    That is great! I just signed up, I hope I can be successful, like you. I watch Extreme Makeover and I get all excited to lose then next day out of site out of mind... I hope this works for me too.
  • cuddingm
    cuddingm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for awhile and seem to be stuck on the roller coast of gaining and losing. Your success is awesome! Would love to have you as a support and get some tips of how to stay on track.