Do you pee right before you go to bed????

Options

Replies

• witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter. I typically drink 12-18 cups of water per day. I always have to get up during the night to go, except when I camp, then I'm up at 4:30 and have to go.

I used to be the Goodyear blimp, but I guess as there's less of me now so goes the bladder.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Yes. Every single time. Even if I don't have to go, I go anyway.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Yes.
    And then sometimes I get up 3 times during the night. It was even worse when pregnant (obviously).
    I drink LOTS of water, guess it's got to come out or else I would like even more like a good year blimp.:laugh:
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Such a funny topic and made me chuckle!!!!

I pee right before bed as well. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to pee but not always. I am concerned that one day I might pee the bed :-) The reason being, if I do have to pee in the middle of the night, quite often I dream that I am trying to find a bathroom. When I do find one, it goes one of two ways. 1) the bathroom is completely disgusting, the stalls are all taken, or there are no doors on the stalls and its way too public or 2) I go to the washroom in my dream, leave that washroom and then two seconds later I am searching for another bathroom. I am afraid one night while peeing in my dream, I'll just let it go!!! So, when I do dream this, I typically can force myself awake.
  • zrjp9
    zrjp9 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Blimp bladder usually.
  • aamberrr
    aamberrr Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Definitely a tic tac bladder here. I pee immediately before bed, sometimes twice. If I don't wake up in the middle of the night to pee (which I usually do), I feel like I'm going to explode when the alarm goes off.

My fiance is the complete opposite. Peeing is NOT the first thing he does in the morning and it is not the last thing he does at night, either. We've driven to Florida together (roughly a 20 hour drive) several times. I have to stop in every state to pee, he peed maybe one time the entire trip, and even then, he only went because I needed to stop. So weird.
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    I've got a bladder of steel. I'll pee before bed if I remember.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I don't know what size my bladder is... I drink a lot and I pee a lot. it takes water about an hour to get peed out of me after I've drunken (what an odd verb to conjugate) 16 oz of it. I pee right before bed and I drink 2 cups right before bed... I pee during the night and I drink during the night because I get so thirsty (sometimes I accidentally sleep with my mouth open)... I pee as soon as I wake up (don't worry, I don't pee the bed. I hold it until I get to a toilet :laugh: ) and I drink 2 more cups as soon as I wake up... I am no help in this survey. I'm sorry for wasting your time. lol :drinker:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    tic tac
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Let's test that theory.

falcon-punch-o.gif
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options

Let's test that theory.

falcon-punch-o.gif

Dafuq? I'm trying so hard to see whats happening up there. LOL
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Yup...

...because I have the bladder of a three-year-old and the prostate of a ninety-three-year-old.

/TMI
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am both. I know, weird....but when I am at work I can go for hours without peeing. At home though....total tic tac. Every half hour and yes..always pee before bed! :)
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Totally off topic and yet quite related, as I was reading some of the responses there was an add for "bladder infection" on my screen!!!! LOL!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've had a few drinks tonight but hear me out.

Your profile picture made me confused cause it has a kid and dog. I was like "well i hope this child or dog isnt getting wasted'
    and this is how my brain works.
    *facepalm*
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    HOW CAN YOU SLEEP IF YOU DON'T????
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I pee thinking it's the last time, but usually end up going again before I actually go to sleep. Then I wake up early and pee again (the time can vary). But, sometimes I drink too much water around bed when I realize I am thirsty.
  • ashleew1117
    ashleew1117 Posts: 158
    Options
    I don't pee that often.. Now if i started going through a water drinking phase then yes, i have to pee a lot. Therefore i won't drink much water while i'm at work i learned that one the hard way.
    I usually don't have to pee through the middle of the night either.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Sometimes twice.