Looking for more plus size ladies to add!!

Options

Replies

• Mizdedicated
    Mizdedicated Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm plus size as well...Feel free to add me!
  • kalobeslady
    kalobeslady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new here and plus size...needing some motivation. Please add me
  • Katherinelittle24
    Katherinelittle24 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm plus size! and today is my first official day starting over on this plan...so definitely add me! I can use all of the motivation and encouragement I can get :)
  • natasha_rogers01
    natasha_rogers01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • chaserae
    chaserae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Definitely plus size here. Please feel free to add me, anyone :)
  • angellew918
    angellew918 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me... my daughter and i are both doing this together and could use some friends. I'm doing well, but she is struggling... she's only 15 and it's tough
  • keelzamy
    keelzamy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me, I've just started last week and have 75lbs to go. Weighing every two weeks hoping to see a nice number
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • TijonRobinson
    TijonRobinson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I started Wednesday or Thursday. Gotta check the date again. I fell off the wagon last year and now I'm back. Ill see if i lost anything Thursday morning.
  • classycassie246
    classycassie246 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi am 43yrs old Cassie , I live in the Caribbean island of Barbados. I been you dieting from back in my teens.I download this app 2015 but never keep up with , now now I am back and really serious, I would like to make friends that we can motivate each other, you and anyone else can add me
  • OneLastChanceToChangeMyLife
    Options
    I am plus size and need to lose 103 lbs anyone can add me I need all the motivation I can get! I'd love to meet some new like minded people :)
  • deerchanllama
    deerchanllama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! :)
  • meganrrodriguez3
    meganrrodriguez3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm plus sized. Feel free to add me.
  • karenraythomas
    karenraythomas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • HunnyBunnyKagome
    HunnyBunnyKagome Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love watching everyone's progress and sharing recipes! :3
  • SelfLove2point0
    SelfLove2point0 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far, Stephanie! Plus size here. I would love to be your friend.. we can motivate and cheer each other on! Feel free to add me, anyone and everyone! (=
  • finaljem
    finaljem Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. started yet again a couple of weeks ago and need to lose around 50lbs.
  • Miss_Spooky
    Miss_Spooky Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have 116lbs to lose to please feel free to add me x
  • WantToBeHealthy36
    WantToBeHealthy36 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi am 43yrs old Cassie , I live in the Caribbean island of Barbados. I been you dieting from back in my teens.I download this app 2015 but never keep up with , now now I am back and really serious, I would like to make friends that we can motivate each other, you and anyone else can add me

Plus size here! Sent you a request