My Lunch Success Secret

Options
Eat at 11:30am before anyone at work can ask, "So what's everyone eating? Want to go somewhere?" :D

Temptation is gone to leave my healthy, prepared lunch in the fridge AND I save $. Win-win.

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    smart!!!!
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I have cut down on going out to lunch with the office crowd also. Though I do not like to do this too often as I do not want to be regarded as anti-social. I can generally find something on the menu that fits with my program no matter what restaurant they pick.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    My solution is to go for a nice long walk with my audiobook during my lunch break, then eat at my desk when I return!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    toxikon wrote: »
    My solution is to go for a nice long walk with my audiobook during my lunch break, then eat at my desk when I return!

Same.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I have cut down on going out to lunch with the office crowd also. Though I do not like to do this too often as I do not want to be regarded as anti-social. I can generally find something on the menu that fits with my program no matter what restaurant they pick.

I limit this to once a week. When they go out for pizza (Little Caesar's) I don't get asked anymore. But yeah, I can usually find something.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    My secret is a wicked case of resting *kitten* face.