Bored of working out

Options
2»

Replies

• Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Distract yourself during it. I listen to podcasts while I work out :) keeps it interesting. If I were to work out in silence or to music I've already been listening to every workout that month, I'd die of boredom

I give it ago. The gym I go too they put On i think it's guns and roses. Not really workout music haha
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Ever considered climbing? Indoor climbing walls, outdoor climbing, bouldering... They're all great workouts and keep the mind busy too. Each route is a problem that needs solving :)
  • vmbourg
    vmbourg Posts: 125 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I have a workout partner and it makes it more enjoyable for me. We go daily at our lunch hour. Our gym has workout classes and we use the same personal trainer once a week to learn new routines. It works out to be less than 10bucks a session. We have shoulder days, butt days , kettlebell conditioning, and on a rest day we hit yoga and stretch it all out. I look forward to my work week just to get my lunch time break with my friend!
  • Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    vmbourg wrote: »
    I have a workout partner and it makes it more enjoyable for me. We go daily at our lunch hour. Our gym has workout classes and we use the same personal trainer once a week to learn new routines. It works out to be less than 10bucks a session. We have shoulder days, butt days , kettlebell conditioning, and on a rest day we hit yoga and stretch it all out. I look forward to my work week just to get my lunch time break with my friend!

All my mates are boring. Pub and fruit machines.
    After my back op my whole life is changing, I want to be at gym want to do climbing, white water rapids etc etc no one wants to do it with me haha.
    But Just bored at the mo. Think it's the heat. Hate the heat

My gym has loads of classes but look like all fitness like boxing or circuit training not into that.
    Trying to gain weight not lose it :smile: