Is there a glitch on the MyProtein website?

I didn't know where to post this.. I know there are quite a few members who order their protein powder from Myprotein, and was wondering if you guys are having the same problem.

I usually order a 5kg (11lb) bag of whey isolate, but it wont let me select the 5kg option, it keeps reverting back to 1kg. I also had a 5kg bag in my shopping cart which i added a couple of weeks ago, and that has disappeared!

I've emailed them, but thought i would ask on here while I'm waiting for a reply. I'm not sure if it's a glitch on my end or theirs..

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Maybe contact them via Twitter or FB? That's usually my first place to check.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Maybe contact them via Twitter or FB? That's usually my first place to check.

Ok thanks :smile: Will try that.

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Whenever the option for a given size isn't in the drop down, it means it's currently out of stock in their warehouse.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Whenever the option for a given size isn't in the drop down, it means it's currently out of stock in their warehouse.

Aaah ok, phew. I'll wait a while and hopefully they'll be back in stock soon. I was getting ready to tag you in this @Gallowmere1984 , I knew you'd have the answer! :lol: