Replies

• ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    worms and tape .. yea.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm worried that someone will build a sex doll factory across the street. Those lifeless corpses hanging from a factory line in the dark, their heads turning to look at me.

Sweet dreams!

First 18 years of my life was in the same room of the same house...and outside a window next to my bed, across the street, was the only funeral home in town. Old creepy house converted into a funeral home. When they had a body, they turned a special light on outside the house. Yeah, thanks for clarifying when I should be extra freaked out guys. I appreciate it.
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Mosquitos and needles. I guess the two sort of have some things in common. :wink:
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    ce6ca09e-802e-4eb4-9358-b885a812da24.gif

This^^
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I have this neurotic fear that a cat will eat me in my sleep.

And ticks. When I was a tick I had one burrow down so far near my spine I had to have it surgically removed. Ever since then I am terrified of those buggers.

Oh and random diseases. Like the bubonic plague, leprosy, scabies. Although the last one really isn't a disease.
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Phones. Crowds. Ants. Being touched. Unfamiliar vehicles in the driveway. People knocking on the door. Authority figures. Strangers initiating conversations with me. Doctors, dentists, and therapists. White vans. Men with large, dark beards. Approaching people. People in general. No longer being able to hide behind my weight. Misspelling things. Commenting on forums.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Knocking out my teeth. I have nightmares all the time where my teeth fall out or get knocked out, and it freaks me OUT. haha. I check daily to make sure they're not loose!

I have this same dream! I wonder what it means?

I just had this dream last night! Mine is that my teeth are REALLY loose in my mouth & as I'm talking they are trying to fall out of my mouth & they feel all weird. So bizarre. I have it a lot.

I've read this one... loose or losing teeth is a subconscious insecurity with the way you look. I used to have it a lot when i was a teenager. I don't have it anymore, though I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm more secure than I was.
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I have an unusual fear of wind turbines. If I drive by a field of them, I start to hyperventilate. I believe they are going to fall down and kill me.
  • culpjm90
    culpjm90 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm afraid of moths. They attack me. Ignore others but go for me. And they're very erratic!

I know someone who is afraid of cotton balls. Cardboard is certainly more scary than cotton balls! Apparently that phobia has a name, too.

I copied this from a website: For Freud, teeth falling out in dreams point to anxiety about sexual repression and the desire to be nurtured. This disturbing symbol also tends to show up in dreams during important moments of transition in the dreamer’s life. Discover all the meanings to uncover the message hidden behind this intriguing dream symbol.

my dad is afraid of cotton and Styrofoam.

My girlfriend is afraid of wet hairballs which I find hilarious since we have 3 dogs that shed a lot I always make her help with baths hahaha

I am afraid of anything with little tiny legs in a shell I don't know why for example locust(even their shells creep me out hate these things!) crabs, snails
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Potlucks
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    worms and tape .. yea.

what about tapeworms?

that reminds me of the guinea worm. that is some horrifying sh/t
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    1329414628_australian_toilet_spider.gif
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Knocking out my teeth. I have nightmares all the time where my teeth fall out or get knocked out, and it freaks me OUT. haha. I check daily to make sure they're not loose!

I have this same dream! I wonder what it means?

I just had this dream last night! Mine is that my teeth are REALLY loose in my mouth & as I'm talking they are trying to fall out of my mouth & they feel all weird. So bizarre. I have it a lot.

I've read this one... loose or losing teeth is a subconscious insecurity with the way you look. I used to have it a lot when i was a teenager. I don't have it anymore, though I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm more secure than I was.

I have several dream dictionaries. Google Dream Moods.. It is a pretty interesting site:)

My weird fear.. June Bugs getting caught in my curly hair and looking at a mirror in a dark room...
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    mustard... it freaks me out! and ET!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Bot flys and screw flys. I don't think we have to worry about them here but still :frown:
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    1329414628_australian_toilet_spider.gif

That's some of that Aussie crap right there
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    people touching my stuff.

Lighten+Up+Francis1092318449.jpg
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    Spiders, snakes, creepers...I also have this fear that ill be crossing a street and an invisible car will be passing at the same time and ill get hit and die. I know, I know, I sound crazy and it's VERY irrational..but anytime I cross a street I do that weird jog/run then back to my regular pace once I'm across.
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    I have an unusual fear of wind turbines. If I drive by a field of them, I start to hyperventilate. I believe they are going to fall down and kill me.

Don't move to West Texas! Lol I can stand on my front porch and see close to 100 on the horizon.
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options

Don't move to West Texas! Lol I can stand on my front porch and see close to 100 on the horizon.

Trust me, there are plenty in Iowa as well.