Won't let a bad nights sleep get me off track

Options
I had two boiled eggs at around 9pm and went to bed around 10.30. Woke up couple of times in the night. Best way forward is to have a positive day. Maybe a walk this morning to get circulation going. No late night snacking again as I believe eating late definitely didn't help

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I couldn't sleep last night either. I ate a bunch of lettuce with Liquid Aminos. Like 70 calories. Worth it.
  • Secondhalf35
    Secondhalf35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hope you sleep better tonight. It isn't ideal not getting good sleep. I had/have some mild ibs symptoms too. Think I've found one of the culprits for my tummy problems. Eggs. I was fine until I had them
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I hope tonight is okay too. I luckily made it through with a pretty aggressive deficit today because I was so busy with school work. I have IBS too :(
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Ibs sucks. I never snacked all day then decide to eat boiled eggs at that time. Night times weird for me with regards to snacking. Tonight I'm not. Have a good kip tonight and I hope your ibs calms down
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Hope your sleep improves soon! I am also dealing with lack of sleep, plus trying to keep up my lifting schedule and being in a deficit it's starting to take a toll on me. :s
  • Secondhalf35
    Options
    Thank you. Yes today's been fun (brains a bit rusty and slow) lol. Yes I'll probably have last bite to eat before 6. Hope your sleep gets better soon too