Any young plus-sized ladies want to be friends?

KatieKaffeine
KatieKaffeine Posts: 3 Member
Looking for friends i can relate to to interact on here encouraging use of the app. :)

Replies

• lurkingfishy
    lurkingfishy Posts: 2 Member
    Yes! I'm currently 22, weighing 218 pounds. My goal for this year (thinking next 6 months) is to drop around 40-50 pounds, come up with some interesting, new recipes, and become much stronger and healthier! I have a fitbit that I love to do challenges with, but find it hard to add more people for the challenges. I would love a motivation buddy to keep me accountable for my own health and self. Would love to keep chatting, if you do!
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    I do!!!
  • Madhatton
    Madhatton Posts: 26 Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm keen! I'm 27 (not sure if that's considered young!) I'm 5"8 and have managed to go from 95kg to 85, hoping to lose a lot more! Xx
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    I'm 31, is that too old?! :#
    add me! :D:star:
  • tabby_123
    tabby_123 Posts: 80 Member
    I'm 24 and currently a size 16, wanting to get back down to a size 8-10! Feel free to add me!
  • Miss_Spooky
    Miss_Spooky Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me. Im 33 and have over 100lbs to lose. Currently size 18 x
  • SisepuedeLinda
    SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
    I'm open to adds! :) Im 26, 230 pounds, size 18, and trying to lose 75+ pounds. I have lost 7 so far woo hoo!
  • Honeygee1561
    Honeygee1561 Posts: 4 Member
    I just started using this fitness pal! So far loving it ! I am new here and need some friends and support! I love yoga. My goal is to yoga it up 3-4 times a week ! And at some point interact with other "walkers" lol. Definetly not a jogger. At least not yet he he! Add me if ya want.