Any people whose on the journey to ONEderland want to add eachother?

Options
Nmarine1996
Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
I hope this doesn't offend anyone! I just want to connect with some people who are trying to get in the 100s! I have 45 stingy pounds to go! Lets add and support one another! Any other sizes are welcomed as well!

Replies

• TNewsome8183
    TNewsome8183 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it
  • keelzamy
    keelzamy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 220, after watching both my sisters halve there weight I needed to make a start. I'm aiming for 150ish started a week ago, I'm so unfit excersize is making me feel like I'm dying so keeping under my 1300cal goal each day and starting to walk more every day with pram. Hoping that the 600ish cal I've cut down by from my old diet will start to make a difference with the walking so real excersise is not so tough.
  • Nmarine1996
    Options
    I'm up for it

We got this!!!!!
  • Nmarine1996
    Options
    keelzamy wrote: »
    I'm at about 220, after watching both my sisters halve there weight I needed to make a start. I'm aiming for 150ish started a week ago, I'm so unfit excersize is making me feel like I'm dying so keeping under my 1300cal goal each day and starting to walk more every day with pram. Hoping that the 600ish cal I've cut down by from my old diet will start to make a difference with the walking so real excersise is not so tough.

It will trust me! Its hard because you are used to eating whatever and how much of it you want but you'll adapt!