Let's do this!!

Options
Hey all!! I'm not new here, but I'm back. I'm struggling & need some help. Friends to talk to, that will help me be held accountable. I'm going to share my status from a couple of days ago..if you're looking for new friends and/or think you can help kick my a** is gear, please hit me up! & Thanks for reading.. <3

**Warning-may contain cuss words**
I'm sitting here incredibly pissed off at myself. I have NO ONE else to blame for my 20 pound weight gain in the last two months, but MYSELF. I've been making excuses for the last few weeks, using my hypothyroid as a *kitten* crutch, NO MORE!! I think back to my first time on here, I did this on my own without a clue in the world on healthy eating and such. This site helped me, taught me, and I lost 86 pounds in 14 months. I CAN DO THIS!! Now-apparently I may not lose as quickly as I once did or at all, blah blah, because that's an unfortunate side affect of my hypothyroid but ya know what, I can't be okay with no weight loss because I'm not even trying! I'm so frustrated and disgusted with myself. No more. It starts today, I'm not this lazy *kitten* person that makes excuses, I'm the lover of healthy foods and the healthy lifestyle, the lover of my everything being sore after a fantastic workout. I can do this. I WILL do this. For anyone that actually reads this, thank you. I will need you & your support and your willingness to help me be held accountable....Venting over

Replies

• carolanneashton
    carolanneashton Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am the same could not shift the weight as I could in the past and been diagnosed with hypo 6 days ago so my doctor said that is probably the cause so he prescribed me levothyroxin and after taking it for 6 days I have finally got past the 12st 6lb I haven't been able to get past over the last few months. People said once they have been prescribed the right dose it made it easier for them. You will be able to do it! Good luck
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am the same could not shift the weight as I could in the past and been diagnosed with hypo 6 days ago so my doctor said that is probably the cause so he prescribed me levothyroxin and after taking it for 6 days I have finally got past the 12st 6lb I haven't been able to get past over the last few months. People said once they have been prescribed the right dose it made it easier for them. You will be able to do it! Good luck

Thank you!