80.5 lbs down before and after.

Options
OY74NmFGBL
OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
Started my lifestyle change on 5/30/16 after talking to my doctor who recommended a registered dietician. I was frustrated I wasn't losing weight like I usually do. I started at 215.5 lbs and waist was 44.5 inches. In the first pic I'm wearing a XXL shirt and jeans size 16. One year later I'm down 80.5 lbs and my waist is 31.5 inches. :) Im wearing the same type shirt but in a XS and jeans size 3. It was hard work but I feel better than ever. When I see my pics now of me now I'm motivated to keep it up. I looked at pics of myself the other day and then was ready to work out lol. 4i3yizzd1clp.jpg

Replies

• thomasegbert09
    thomasegbert09 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • sansob
    sansob Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wowwww!!!! You're gorgeous. Congratulations
  • sansob
    sansob Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What is your height
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    awesome x
  • OY74NmFGBL
    Options
    sansob wrote: »
    What is your height

5'6
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    You're amazing
  • tealtortoise
    tealtortoise Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Really great! You look pretty and happy!!!! At 5'6"myself, I find it especially inspiring!
  • OY74NmFGBL
    Options
    sansob wrote: »
    Wowwww!!!! You're gorgeous. Congratulations

:) thank you
  • OY74NmFGBL
    Options
    Really great! You look pretty and happy!!!! At 5'6"myself, I find it especially inspiring!

It's amazing how great I feel and how much happier I am. I just have much more energy and overall just feel healthy, fit, and even younger :)
  • OY74NmFGBL
    Options
    Panda8ach wrote: »
    You're amazing

Cuz I got MFP friends like you by my side ;) thanks panda
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Make sure to feel proud all the time, no matter what! This is a tremendous amount of work, hard work, mental and physical!! Great job! Keep it up!! What was one of your biggest changes you made in your daily diet or routine?
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • OY74NmFGBL
    Options
    conniehv40 wrote: »
    Make sure to feel proud all the time, no matter what! This is a tremendous amount of work, hard work, mental and physical!! Great job! Keep it up!! What was one of your biggest changes you made in your daily diet or routine?

I made sure I packed my breakfast and lunch for work so I cut down on fast food practically cut it out. Made dinner at home. I still ate out every other weekend but made better choices. Reduced red meat. I used to mostly eat red meat and switched to chicken and fish. I also incorporated carbs back into my diet bc before I thought I had to avoid them to lose weight but that wasn't the case. I avoided rice bc that is my Achilles heel lol. Tracking my food really helped too.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love seeing success stories like this. It shows proof of what is possible.
  • wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! And you look younger, too!
  • OY74NmFGBL
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    Congrats! I love seeing success stories like this. It shows proof of what is possible.

Thank you! It's def possible if you put your mind to it :)
  • OY74NmFGBL
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! And you look younger, too!

Thank you! I feel younger too! I have more energy than my almost 7 year old most days. Great feeling
  • OY74NmFGBL
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm exactly where you were a year ago, size 16 pants. I have lost 11 lbs this month and I'm not going to quit this time... just keep working until I look as good as you at 135 lbs. :)

Thank you! Congrats on your loss this month :) That is great. That's right keep working it until you are where you want to be. It's important to make changes that you can sustain. Ones that you can see yourself sticking to because its a lifestyle change.
  • jennyf55
    jennyf55 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm am so jealous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!