35kg (77lb) lost! GOAL WEIGHT HIT!!!!!!!!

Options
CassieReannan
CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
I started my journey April 2012, unhappy with just about everything in my life. I was in my first semester of studying nursing, and at 19 years old and 115kg (254lb) I was overweight and it showed. I was embarrassed to show up to classes because I was an advocate for health, yet wasn't healthy myself. I was a size 24 pant, and size 22 shirt. I thought I was fine, that I didn't need to lose weight and kept telling myself I was happy with the way I was.... but I wasn't. When my wonderful fiancé told me I was beautiful no matter what size, I made that an excuse to keep stuffing my face with pizza and chips.

2di1r8j.png

5pmmms.jpg

nd9ds0.jpg

One day, April 1st to be exact, I went for a walk. I used to go for walks all the time as a teenager. I could barely make it 10 minutes without stopping. This is when I knew something needed to change. When I finished that walk, I started my new life. I counted my calories, used myfitnesspal religiously and exercised daily. At first it was very slow starting off with exercise, but the weight practically melted off me!

vijvpg.jpg

xqb66o.jpg

2it0i2b.png

I hit many milestones thanks to MFP. My first big milestone was getting under 100kg...

mt55kn.jpg

My second was getting into onederland....

nq5pt.jpg

My third was today, hitting my goal I set out 14 months ago. I even hit over by 100 grams! This is the lightest weight I have been in my adult life.

2zdrdra.jpg

21bot9x.jpg

2h7khmu.jpg

Thank you MFP! It wasn't easy but it was worth the ride! :drinker: :happy:

Replies

• itsscottwilder
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • joblmayes
    joblmayes Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic, awesome! Thank you for sharing :)
  • lizbeths88
    lizbeths88 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal. You look fabulous!
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    In my best cheering voice: YaY! YoU LOoK AwEsoMe!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Good job , you worked really hard and it shows. Did you continue Nursing school?

Amy
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations with everything you have achieved ")
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    GreekAmericanChrissy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You go girl!!!! Truly inspirational!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Good job , you worked really hard and it shows. Did you continue Nursing school?

Amy

Yes I am almost halfway through now :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Exceellent! You are awesome - and your fiance is right - you are also beautiful! Our starting weight/size and goals are similar, I am very inspired by you.
  • BryanBeLite
    BryanBeLite Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lovemesosmall
    Options
    Ahhh congrats I finally hit mine too!!! <3<3 you look amazing.
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Super job! Congrats!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing!!!
  • starchaser1922
    starchaser1922 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this and you look great congratulation on your weight lost.
  • jojogirlonthegogo
    Options
    Kudos to you for sticking to your goal and keeping yourself on track. From one nurse to another I understand the desire to represent health. Hopefully I am following fast on your heels. Thanks for sharing SUPERSTAR!
  • zenshe
    zenshe Posts: 14
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE!! Way-to-go!
  • Ally_93
    Ally_93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am studying nursing too and know it's hypocritical to be overweight while practicing health... You are looking amazing :) Awesome work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!