Workiny mom of 5

Options
Rejoining! Its been a few years. I need to do something! Im 5'1. My weight was running around 155 for a few years which i wasn't exactly happy with but I wasn't that unhhapy with either. In the last 2 years ive worked my way up to my recent weight of 180lbs. Mind you no children were born during this time. Ive tried blaming it on turning 30.... But im still gaining. Seeing 180.4 on the scale the other day was it. Im done! I want to be healthy again. Looking for friends to follow
I struggle ALOT with eating healthy food thta taste good. Also with feeding kids and myself on a budget.

Replies

• edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. You have your hands full
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck, I have a hard time with three kids I couldn't imagine having five!!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mother, but I have a pretty small food budget. Cheap staples I have around at all times:
    Ground turkey, big bags of frozen chicken breasts, Malt o meal cereal, coco wheats, granola bars, bananas, apples, pita breads, eggs, sweet potatoes (I LIVE OFF THESE) , carrots.

Sounds like you have amazing motivation! Tons of respect to you for working so hard!