My thing is sound effects, here's a T-Rex!

Options
bubpuff
bubpuff Posts: 16 Member
Hi guys!

I'm Bubpuff. I enjoy reading books outside in the morning while I sip black coffee. I love to draw comics. I play soccer and ultimate frisbee. I work at a museum and tourist information centre. I've been a member of this site for the past 5 years and I have never introduced myself. The thing is, I'm stuck and could use the motivation. I'm a chronic overeater, love my sugar, and am the worst procrastinator the world has ever known. Everything to do with being healthy has always been answered with "I'll do it tomorrow"! But, I will never change unless I change that attitude to "I'll do it NOW!" Well, now is the time!

My friend's wedding is coming up in 13 days, and the dress I bought is a little tighter now than it was back in October when I bought it. While I know that there's no way I'll shred all the pounds I want to before the wedding, now is as good of a time as any to restart my journey to eating better and exercising more. At one time, I lost 60 pounds with the help of this site! I've gained almost half of it back, but I'm still in the ballpark of where I want to be. I just want to try to be healthier - the scale does not matter at this point.

Thank you for reading this, and I look forward to being part of your community again!

Replies

• CoffeenSquats
    CoffeenSquats Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! In 13 days you could realistically lose enough to even out those couple of bumps for the dress. Best of luck to you!
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Welcome back