Favorite exercise apps???

Options
I recently had to quit the gym, I am trying to start out a routine that I can do at home. Any apps that you use to help with routine? Preferably body weight routines as I have no equipment

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I love Jefit! It's free, and you can choose a bunch of different workouts available, according to your goals, time, and equipment available.
  • AnnieFannie2016
    AnnieFannie2016 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fitbod is a good app. I use it for strength training. There's a section for you to choose body weight only exercises, and of course, full gym equipment exercises. They also provide videos and written instructions.
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Live strong app has free videos on all subjects. Fitness blender lots of different workouts. All free
  • markleeming
    markleeming Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love Jefit! It's free, and you can choose a bunch of different workouts available, according to your goals, time, and equipment available.

I have just downloaded this one, good to hear you like it. Looks like it covers everything for my journey. Need to do the measurements, set up some workouts etc. Anything I should be aware of? Any tips?
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    i like freeletics. :)