Can I just

Options
Can I just mini vent? I saved extra calories today to go out to eat and have a cannoli for dessert. Long story short waitress forgot the cannoli and brought the check. We (family) are not ones to speak up so we paid then left.

Was going to go to the park to walk a few miles then it started raining so that didn't happen.

So tonight I thought I'd hop on the elliptical and watch Netflix. Can't get the Netflix app to login AND stupid elliptical won't even turn on. Spent an hour in the non air conditioned garage fooling with the iPad and trying to get the elliptical working but no luck.

Gosh now I'm frustrated and want to eat 3 bowls of captain crunch and be pissy but I know that won't do me any good. It's like the world is against me getting a little cardio today

Replies

• canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    just saying 'pissy' usually cheers me up at least a bit.

i hate days like that where nothing goes right, but don't punish the world for it with captain crunch :wink:
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I get pissy when I save up calories and things don't go as planned with my food. Why didn't you ask for the cannoli?! I hope you didn't pay for it. Anyway...still have those calories saved up? Have a snack!
  • MrsDan1667
    MrsDan1667 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    No she didn't even ring it in. I'm not one to speak up especially since it wasn't on the bill. I ate those calories already so if I have a snack I'll put me over the weekly average and I just mini woodshed this morning after maintaining for weeks. Normally I would have stress ate the 3 bowls of cereal but I'm trying so hard not to do that.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    MrsDan1667 wrote: »
    No she didn't even ring it in. I'm not one to speak up especially since it wasn't on the bill. I ate those calories already so if I have a snack I'll put me over the weekly average and I just mini woodshed this morning after maintaining for weeks. Normally I would have stress ate the 3 bowls of cereal but I'm trying so hard not to do that.

Aw you got this! Do you have any tea or seltzer around? Gum?
  • MrsDan1667
    MrsDan1667 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm not hungry, I just usually eat when stressed/frustrated and I'm trying not to tonight since I've already had all my calories.
  • bbell1985
    Options
    MrsDan1667 wrote: »
    I'm not hungry, I just usually eat when stressed/frustrated and I'm trying not to tonight since I've already had all my calories.

Gotcha. Time to find something else to get your frustrations out on I guess.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    i love captain crunch
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Fair vent. I'd be pissy too.