Never used to take BCAAs apart from whey but ever since I started this week I can see results

Options
Never used to take BCAAs apart from Whey but ever since I started this week ,I can see results which is retention of muscle after workouts .

I used to only take whey or ISO whey but ever since I started adding Bcaas I m seeing how it is helping me retain all my muscles and make me stronger each day . I think this is one of the best thing I have added in my daily supplements intake .
Do you guys also feel the same ?

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    In one week you think you've dramatically increased your muscle retention? Maybe your aminos include creatine. Other than that your results for a single week are likely psychosomatic.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    MassarDv wrote: »
    Never used to take BCAAs apart from Whey but ever since I started this week ,I can see results which is retention of muscle after workouts .

I used to only take whey or ISO whey but ever since I started adding Bcaas I m seeing how it is helping me retain all my muscles and make me stronger each day . I think this is one of the best thing I have added in my daily supplements intake .
    Do you guys also feel the same ?

This forum is too much sometimes................
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above. But hey.... what ever works for you!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,398 MFP Moderator
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    In one week you think you've dramatically increased your muscle retention? Maybe your aminos include creatine. Other than that your results for a single week are likely psychosomatic.

Agreed. A supplement is never going to provide that kind of results. By thinking it will, has a huge impact on things. Power of the placebo is a huge and real thing.