FL girl looking to lose 100+ lbs. Buddies?

Options
Hello all!

I'm 28, living in the Daytona area, and I'm looking to lose about 130 more pounds. Since I started in January, I've dropped just over 20lbs. It's been a slooooww process with plenty of struggles! I'm really looking to kick it up a notch and use MFP like totally hardcore.

I've been obese since I was a toddler and it's literally the only life I've ever known. I hate it. I'm sick of it. Being fat makes me feel like I haven't been able to start living yet. And even at 28, I feel like I'm getting old! I've started this lifestyle change over and over since high school. It's really about time it sticks.

I'm looking for some buddies with similar goals, or even those who have met their goals! You can add me as a friend here (I've been pretty good with tracking consistently), and if you'd like, can message me your Snapchat name and send me 9968 snaps of your yummy, healthy meals. Or your pets.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• Merilee12
    Merilee12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was on here before and had great success.
    I got ill and put it all back on and more. Working my way down the pike again. I haven't been the best at logging but trying to get back into it.
    You are welcome to add me and message me maybe we will motivate each other.
    I need to lose in total around 175lb so I hAve a long journey ahead And lots of obstacles all that I am willing to face.
    I have Snapchat as well.
    PS - west coast of Florida
  • nepdimmp9416
    nepdimmp9416 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Nicole I'm looking for friends and I'm willing to support and encourage you