Add me need motivation
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some new friends!! Add me
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have just returned from a fall off of the wagon . I need all of the motivation I can get
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My name is Tim. I am 32. I am from the PNW - USA.

I have lost 235lbs in the last 4-5 years. I have used MFP on and off for years. I occasionally make a new account to get a fresh start. I don't have any MFP friends and I suppose it would be interesting to talk to people occasionally about weightloss and such.

HW: 425
    GW: 190
    CW: 188

I would like to build more muscle and get more toned. I have tried lots of different weightloss things. I used to be Keto because I felt it was a good way to manage what I ate and it gave me the structure and guidelines I enjoyed. Recently I have moved away from Keto. I still don't eat trash carbs but I don't maintain a state of ketosis.

I have met my goal weight but my body is a disaster. It will take mucho work to get it where I would like it.
  • staylo1313
    staylo1313 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started back on here in July. I'm T2 diabetic, needing to loose about 100 lbs.
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is my second go around at MFP the people to keep me motivated the better.
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) log daily and have seen some results logging with mfp
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. This is my first time using mfp, but I've lost weight on my own before. I could use all the positivity, encouragement, and motivation I could get!
  • csilva09
    csilva09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need all the motivation and inspiration I can get. The is the first time I'm actually fully committed to losing weight and feeling excited about it :)
  • TaylaJaneClarke2017
    Options
    Hi everyone, ive just recently joined but i have no idea how to add people or anything.. Can someone please help me??
    I'd also love to make some friends and see what people eat and how you all keep active and what motivates you most and id absolutely love some new recipes if anyones got any
  • Ashleigh_sarah
    Ashleigh_sarah Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just starting again after putting most of the weight back on so definitely need some friends for motivation please :)
  • IsabeausRose
    IsabeausRose Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'd love a fellow enthusiast like myself to be on this journey with of being healthy and staying healthy. I'm halfway to my weight loss and would love it if you added me.
  • Equilibrium19
    Equilibrium19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ^^ I'm looking for buddies ,too :)
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends
  • enoughisenough3565
    enoughisenough3565 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Halfway through my journey after regaining almost 100 lbs. Would love more friends that are active on mfp! Please add me
  • yvnursechick
    yvnursechick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Me
  • Jess_Crosby
    Jess_Crosby Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    looking for friends to motivate each other :)
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I just started adding friends and I already see the value! So let's add each other! I like seeing what others are doing, and knowing that at least somebody out there is seeing what I'm doing.
  • thick2fit2017
    thick2fit2017 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I can use all the motivation I can get! :)