Good Netflix shows for working out.

Options
2»

Replies

• Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    New girl. Girlboss. Friends. Young&hungry. All are 30 mins or so and hilarious not too deep so you don't have to think much, just run and watch.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Young & Hungry. I watch 2 episodes at a time on my treadmill which equals to about 4 miles of jogging while laughing haha
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I got for criminal shows w/ lots of seasons
    criminal minds
    law & order
    CSI NY
    CSI Miami

I agree young & hungry is pretty funny!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Can anyone suggest a good netflix show to watch while in the gym? I get bored running on the treadmill with nothing to look at but a door.

I think it will depend on your interests and what you've already seen. I either watch Netflix or read on a Kindle when running on the treadmill. (Kindle is touch screen so its generally easy to turn the page.) Last night started Quantico. After the first episode I am undecided. Will watch 1-2 more then decide if I'm going to keep going.

Quantico first season was pretty interesting haven't really liked season 2
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I listen to creepypasta stories off youtube. Some have actual relevant video with them and some not.
  • ludds
    ludds Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ha ha this takes me back to my treadmill days. I used to watch poker tournaments or real life crime documentaries on you tube. Random! These days I run outside but I still need a distraction so tend to play alphabet games in my head (pick a category like 'things you'd eat at a picnic, the work from a to z!)
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Lost, psych, The office, Parks and Rec, Law and order, White Collar, Bones.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    I listen to creepypasta stories off youtube. Some have actual relevant video with them and some not.

I listen to Welcome to Nightvale, Alice Isn't Dead, and The Bright Sessions.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Schitt's Creek is hilarious.
  • Dofflin
    Dofflin Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    How do you watch TV shows on the treadmill? At-home gym, or bring ipad/tablet/device, or thumb drive? Side note... audiobooks are great for outdoors running :)
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Dofflin wrote: »
    How do you watch TV shows on the treadmill? At-home gym, or bring ipad/tablet/device, or thumb drive? Side note... audiobooks are great for outdoors running :)

In my case, i have a treadmill at home right in front of the tv. Its the only way i can get cardio in. I only lift when i go to the gym. Maybe get in like 15 mins of cardio after i lift. Any more than that without a tv series, I just get bored haha.
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I started The Ranch. I think it's really funny. I watch a couple episodes at a time; it would probably be entertaining enough for the treadmill.
  • altairego21
    altairego21 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Audiobooks and podcasts are helpful to me personally but some good tv shows are shameless (just be cautious), its always sunny in phil, gotham, breaking bad, greys anatomy.