jesse

jesse
jesse Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
i a married and four kids i am 24 i am layed offf gained some weight and want to lose somw weight to be healthly for my kids but it has been hard

Replies

• jesse
    i a married and four kids i am 24 i am layed offf gained some weight and want to lose somw weight to be healthly for my kids but it has been hard
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    hi jesse good luck with your goal and with determination and support you will get there hope to see a post later celebrating your goal reached.
  • jesse
    thanks i really hopes this helps cuase the four kids keep me hoppin
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    i bet they do i only have two and they keep me on my toes although my eldest is special needs so very full on at times. my youngest not so much pretty curzy at the mo apart from toilet training lol
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Welcome Jesse. Yes those little ones really do keep us on our toes don't they ! I have 2 grown children , a teenager , and 4 grandchildren. I have come to have a problem with my weight in my later years , and love the MFP site !:heart: As i am sure you will also ! Best of wishes to you and meeting the goals you set for yourself ! :flowerforyou:
  • sczock
    sczock Posts: 2
    Hi, my names Sarah, I am new to this. I am 23 with 2 kids one of which is 2 months old and I am a stay at home mom, so needless to say I am not looking as well as I used to. But this sight seems pretty neat. Lots of support.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.