I think my body hates pizza, but I sure don't. what food does your body hate?

Options
fitfreakymom
fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
it also is starting to hate donuts and fried food, most restaurant food unless it is salads and other healthy stuff. I love donuts. :/

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    No, it probably doesn't.... But it may be like when you see someone you haven't seen for a while and initially interacting is a bit awkward.

I find if i don't restrict any food, I don't get the negative effects. When I restricted dairy, I could have sworn to you that I was lactose intolerant because the smallest amount gave me issues, but now I eat it no issues - because I eat it regularly.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I have never been able to eat fried foods, even as a kid. Now I find that I can't eat meat at most restaurants. I can eat meat that I prepare, but have serious gastrointestinal issues if I eat meat when dining out...
  • tiffaninghs
    tiffaninghs Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WHEAT!!! i went keto for awhile and eliminated all grains for like two years.. now if i have the slightest bit of wheat my skin breaks out really bad and i sweat profusely in my sleep. and thats even after eating the ancient grain spelt.. its supposed to be a better wheat.. anyways the break outs are very painful.. you'd think that would deter me from making pancakes everyday but instead i just slather on the acne meds.. my poor body!!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    How would I know? I'm not allergic to anything and nothing in any normal amount has ever been rejected in projectile fashion.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Soy, polish sausage, chili, anything very greasy or more thsn very mildly spiced, many chinese foods (probably because soy and grease)
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    No, it probably doesn't.... But it may be like when you see someone you haven't seen for a while and initially interacting is a bit awkward.

I find if i don't restrict any food, I don't get the negative effects. When I restricted dairy, I could have sworn to you that I was lactose intolerant because the smallest amount gave me issues, but now I eat it no issues - because I eat it regularly.

I discovered my issues through logging. Have ALWSYS had stomach issues, but they've gotten worse as I aged.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Dairy
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Everything. Just kidding. a lot of foods aggravate me, but my worst offenders are beans, wheat, gluten, and dairy (especially heavy cream).
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Options
    Milk
    Steak
    Shellfish
  • tiffaninghs
    tiffaninghs Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    it also is starting to hate donuts and fried food, most restaurant food unless it is salads and other healthy stuff. I love donuts. :/

it sucks but its our bodies telling us its no good for us honestly.. take it from someone who eliminated all processed foods then tried to eat that fake crap.. my body was like yeah we will show u!!! :(
    sucks that the bad stuff is so convenient...
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    grmrsan wrote: »

I discovered my issues through logging. Have ALWSYS had stomach issues, but they've gotten worse as I aged.

And I have issues eating too many raw vegetables. But, I think having issues with foods perceived as "bad" is more to do with people restricting them completely and not being used to them. If you don't eliminate them completely, you can have them in normal amounts without issue.
  • JosephPulaski
    JosephPulaski Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Chipotle
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    An abundance of carbs. I get this terrible painful reaction if I overdo it. Usually the only occasisons would be holidays or a party, when I know I'll be eating above maintenance or so. It's terrible though. I hope I have learned my lesson and just never do it again but I can't stop eating tortilla chips and cake :(
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Alcohol unfortunately :'( - I had been getting more and more hangovers the last few years and now I get one from only 1 drink!! (this was also before eliminating from my diet which I have since Jan)
  • grayblackmfp
    grayblackmfp Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My body loves all food hence my need to be on mfp keeping a food diary so I can get less chubby :)
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Even today the only thing unhealthy that I had was a very small piece of cake and I got about2 to 3 bites and I was done.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Beef
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. It keeps making me fat. My brain and my tongue love it though
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Low calorie ice cream. My digestive system has absolutely no idea how to handle it. Sometimes it just doesn't.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    aeshippers wrote: »
    Alcohol unfortunately :'( - I had been getting more and more hangovers the last few years and now I get one from only 1 drink!! (this was also before eliminating from my diet which I have since Jan)

How could I forget alcohol? I'm on a medication now that makes me fall down drunk off one beer. Discovered that side effect the hard way. It was like college all over again.