Been here before...

Options
Been here before and I lost a stone, now I would love to push myself that little more and lose a further half a stone, would be lovely if I could have some amazing MFP friends to go on this journey together! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JSlimsDown
    Options
    Hey! I'm trying to lose about two stone myself! Would love to b ur friend! Add me! And let's support each other :)
  • sthien7
    sthien7 Posts: 12
    Options
    This is also my second time on MFP. I lost 23 lbs the first time and maintained for about a year. I am back to lose some more. I would like to lose about 30 lbs. Could really use the network. I will send you an add :)
  • soosun
    soosun Posts: 128
    Options
    I am getting back on track today. I have logged in my breakfast. I have gone shopping and have cooked all my meals for the week. Now I just have to apply myself. This site should help. Have been here in spring but hectic schedule prevented me from computer access--random I know in this day and age. sigh. Would like encouraging words and connection to others in same place.
  • soosun
    soosun Posts: 128
    Options
    I see you have been a member since 2011. That gives me hope that being here for a while is still OK and that losing weight takes more time than I think we like to tell ourselves! My goal is 15 lbs.; it has been 30 years.