213 Complex for Her?

Options
So a few months ago, I was gently talked into buying the 213 Complex for Her. I took it one day and I didn't like how it made me feel (mostly jitters). However, I'm 30lbs from goal weight, which means it's crunch time and I'm wanting to get to that goal obviously as quickly (and of course safely) as possible. There's a surprising lack of info on the complex besides their own website, which of course is going to say things like "see results fast!" .....but I'm wondering if anyone's used them and had success & what the timeframe was.

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Fat burners are crap. Eat in a deficit. 30 lbs from goal means likely around a year to goal.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Took me a year to get down 30lbs from bottom of overweight to mid healthy bmi.
  • Old_Cat_Lady
    Old_Cat_Lady Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    This was seriously interesting about that pill.
    https://www.dietpillswatchdog.com/1st-phorm-bliss/
    stimulants such as synephrine and mood altering drugs such as Damiana may have dangerous side effects. 1 st Phorm have provided a long list of cautions and warnings so are obviously expecting problems.
    stimulants such as synephrine and mood altering drugs such as Damiana may have dangerous side effects. 1 st Phorm have provided a long list of cautions and warnings so are obviously expecting problems.

If a pill worked we would ALL be at the pizza buffett - DAILY !!!!