Hey guys!!! Looking for some friends. (Read post please)

Options
Hello! I'm Brit. I'm on the journey to lose 60 lbs. I'm looking for friends (who are active on here daily) that can be motivation to me. Just seeing others succeed makes me motivated. Please feel free to add me as a friend!!! My diary is open! ❤

Replies

• Apocalypsze
    Apocalypsze Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just found the community and am also looking to loose weight, the thing is I live in Frankfurt XD feel free to add me :)
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Always good to have motivational friends.
  • iona171718
    iona171718 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here too, well second attempt :-( I've gained so much weigh after having another baby, I can not gain anymore. Time to start losing! Feel free to add me
  • rashell167
    rashell167 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Same been looking for some motivation and people to share the journey of weight loss with . My goal is to lose 110lbs. Not an easy task
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    U can add me.
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've been getting on every day for the last month or so. seeing results. cheat a little on weekends, but trying to work hard.
  • KendalGreen3021
    KendalGreen3021 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking on MFP since June 1, 2016. I've lost 65lbs. I'm on every day. Feel free to add me. :)
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. We can all support and motivate each other. I'm on everyday and am active. I just recently restarted my healthier me journey after some health issues that started after gallbladder removal surgery. Before my surgery 2 years ago I lost close to 60 pounds. So I know it's possible to slowly but steadily get myself back to a healthier me.
  • xobriitany1
    xobriitany1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • amhuerta
    amhuerta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am on here daily.
  • edisonrizon
    edisonrizon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Brit. I'm on the journey to lose 60 lbs. I'm looking for friends (who are active on here daily) that can be motivation to me. Just seeing others succeed makes me motivated. Please feel free to add me as a friend!!! My diary is open! ❤

We (myself, daughter ands son) are on lifting weights. We are here daily for our nutrition macro. Feel free to add me as a friend. And enjoy your new fitness and healthy endeavors.

• jahoecker
    jahoecker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose weight, not to impress people but for my self. Need people who will be encouraging and supportive. Open to any and all in the same situation.
  • CrazyBunnyGuy
    CrazyBunnyGuy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. I've been on MFP for "only" 99 days but I have logged every single one of those days and I plan on using all of this for as long as it takes, so everyone who wants can add me. :)
  • ScarletKali
    ScarletKali Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to motivate and support. Please add me ☺️
  • dudasd1973
    dudasd1973 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well(request sent your way). I'm on daily and always looking for people to interact with and stay positive.
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 60 lbs is more or less my goal to and this is going to happen.

I had too many outside stresses in the past. I have made the go away and now it's time to get fit!

Let's do this. Say hello anytime! I don't mind PMs to share ideas.
  • Katherinelittle24
    Katherinelittle24 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me! ...and everyone else is more welcome to add me as well :) I think we all can use a little motivation in our weight loss journey...I have a lot of weight to lose. Overall, I want to lose like 200lbs but I am going a little slow, my biggest goal right now is to get under 300lbs. It's scary thinking about how much weight I need to lose but I know that I need to do this for my health, and for myself in general.
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've only been on a week but I plan to be on daily. My goal is to lose 20 to 40 pounds by the end of this year.
  • sarahbe52012
    sarahbe52012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 pounds. We can do this!