Would like to have more friends on here to follow ( females only)

Options

Replies

• Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies ...please feel to add me. I plan to be here on a daily basis logging and seeking motivation and accountability

36yo mom of a 5yo and 10lbs to lose at 5'4" . I really want to get lean and I work out at home.
  • NewCat63
    NewCat63 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me my diary is open and I like to see others diaries too. I've lost 32lbs
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more motivation and support as well. I have been logging in for about a week now. I'm trying to lose about forty pounds.
  • rashell167
    rashell167 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You ladies can add me. I log and share my intake. Thanks! A forty six year old just trying to better myself.
  • dboydst1
    dboydst1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to add anyone :) the more he merrier!! Let's all help motivate each other!!
  • raeleigh26
    raeleigh26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost just over 60 pounds and I'm so close to my goal. I just started using the app and would love to have female friends on here :)
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I could always use new friends for motivation any support . No just ones who hit the like button. Good luck girlie
  • mara19diaz
    mara19diaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking for friends on here for motivation!
  • peggy75mf
    peggy75mf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'am looking for some active friends as well
  • Krisweetsoul
    Krisweetsoul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.. m kris .. i am on the weightloss journey too... pls add me so that i get motivated from all you lovely ladies out there.
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    KellyAthleticsLLC Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan fitness mom. 30yo with a 5yo son and 2mo daughter, names are Vivie and Vinny!
  • SelfLove2point0
    SelfLove2point0 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Feel free to add me (=
  • KendraS74
    KendraS74 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 43 years old, the mother of two, and my goal is to lose 30 pounds. I have a ways to go but finally have a handle on tracking.
  • Ashtro89
    Ashtro89 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just now getting back on my journey after falling off for 2 months. I would love to have more friends for motivation.
  • crystalpanek7
    crystalpanek7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
    Im 41 years old from Michigan I lost 30 lb last year went thru many bouts of moving and now have some normalcy to life. I am getting back on track. Would like others to motivate and become accountable with.
  • lynettepa
    lynettepa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me also!! I'm knew here started my weight loss journey May 26 and have lost 22 pounds so far have about 50+ to go!!
  • lynettepa
    lynettepa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I'm new here started my weight loss journey May 26 have lost 22 pounds so far and have 50+ to go!!