100+ to lose. Hello Community.

Options
Well damn. I am fat. I am hating it too. Didn't happen overnight. It's not like I ate a donut and crashed the swimsuit competition dreams. Here's what I am here to do: change my life a little at a time and keep doing it until I am a healthier me. Starting at a svelte 324lbs as of today. Ugh. It is so hard to tell ANYONE that number, much less the world at large.

Making friends if I can. Not very good at it; I am a loner at heart. Think cat. Think island. Think autonomy. Always been a happy isolationist. So if a friend who wanders off and does their own thing on whim sounds tolerable: hit me up.

Besides my family, who puts up with me with deep, collective sighs, I have a beloved husband/best friend. They say there is a crooked lid for every crooked pot. He is my pot.

Anyhow, one day at a time. I will be thinner tomorrow.

Replies

• msbeal11
    msbeal11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. Good luck
  • Woodmouse1
    Woodmouse1 Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Bless you I wish you the best of luck I suggest you try the 5:2 diet using a low sugar low carb diet. This will help you lose weight and improve your health.Exercise is also important so if you don t at present start with walking or swimming. The 5:2 helps you develop a healthy relationship with food and enables you to maintain a new way of living and eating.If you use myfitnesspal for recording all your calories and the exercise you do you will succeed in reaching your goals and maintaining your new weight.
  • Daylitor
    Daylitor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hope you reach your goals, don't give up! One day at a time, one accomplishment at a time! Good luck to you!
  • stacey777b
    stacey777b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • MikiFloofyPanda
    MikiFloofyPanda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm starting off at a similar weight! You can do it! Just don't give up!
  • AmandaEReynolds
    AmandaEReynolds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a little bigger than you. Maybe we can help motivate each other to stay on track. Good luck
  • aktrimmer
    aktrimmer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It is great that you are doing something. That is the biggest part. I'm struggling to get started. I loved your "crooked kid/pot" statement. Very cute!
  • Krisweetsoul
    Krisweetsoul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi.. i weigh 110 kgs.. and used to weigh 116kgs. I am trying to maintain my food cal count through mfp.. and walk 5 kms daily and hav lost 6 kgs in a month.this loss has really boosted my morale. I shall keep going until i reach my goal wt.
    V can do it and v will.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hello I have lost nearly 12kgs with the help of this app just don't give up, Improve yourself day by day
  • dillydaisys
    dillydaisys Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Take it week by week and don't be too tough on yourself. Stay positive
  • Fluffy22801
    Fluffy22801 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement and hellos. I woke up this morning to all of these replies! Wow. And friend requests too. Felt like Christmas morning. I am still figuring out how this works, so if you friended me, please me warned I am reading the instructions over here ;)