Weight loss

Katiekatoneill
Katiekatoneill Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2017 in Goal: Maintaining Weight
Hi I'm a female, I'm 4'11 and I'm 135 pounds. I need help losing weight. I used to be 94 pounds. But life got bad and I started eating more and more. Now I'm over weight and I need help or someone to talk to about it. Please reply I can't do it without you

Replies

• saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Try putting a post in the section for weight loss.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Hi I'm a female, I'm 4'11 and I'm 135 pounds. I need help losing weight. I used to be 94 pounds. But life got bad and I started eating more and more. Now I'm over weight and I need help or someone to talk to about it. Please reply I can't do it without you

Uh, yes you can, and you have to.

You choose what goes in your mouth, and how much goes in your mouth. You gained weight because you chose to eat more and more to cope with life, now you need to choose to eat less to get to a weight you're happy with.

That may mean working out better coping mechanisms for the "bad" times - I eventually realised that food doesn't actually help me in these situations. These days I can generally talk myself away from food when I'm stressed or upset, it took a while to be able to do it though!