Wanting to lose 120lbs who's In?

Options
2»

Replies

• dawnj42
    dawnj42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join also but am brand new - how do I "join" or do I just follow this post?
  • melmbell
    melmbell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want in!! I never really think about the end goal, because I do better only thinking about the small steps. Could stand to loose about 125. Motivation and keeping it up is my biggest issues.
  • iamkaily
    iamkaily Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm looking at 165 (god, it sounds like a prison sentence). I feel your pain, my husband has Crohn's disease, so his eating motto is: eat it. Otherwise, he gets too skinny. So it's tough to live with someone who literally has the opposite problem as you!
  • MaTheLou
    MaTheLou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Looking to loose about 125lbs. Or more :) Being at this current weight was a very gradual thing. Never had a problem until my 30's, but don't want to bring this weight into my 50's :) Let's do this!!!
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Isn't it so good to know you're not alone?! I had an awakening of sorts last year, in which my whole perspective on just life has changed. Weight, or rather the body, I believe is only one aspect to living and living as a whole person. That's what I want to do, what I am doing, just striving to live...and live whole. I know it may sound ridiculous, but for me, it is a truth that for a very long time I hid from. Now, I'm about 3wks into this aspect of my journey, in Ketosis, and have lost 10lbs with about 140lbs to go until I reach my goal. Though, it's not about a number for me anymore, it's just about translating how good I feel on the inside to the outside. I'd love to have more active friends on here and to hopefully encourage and support each other. Feel free to add me. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • cassieherman87
    cassieherman87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    76Crane76 wrote: »
    I understand completely! I have a husband who would love to have Mexican & cheeseburgers EVERY night...come to think of it, that's how I gained a lot of this!! Lol. My husband is a 165 lb man with a 32" waist and I am chipping away at 254 lbs!

Girl me too! The struggle is real!! Good luck!