Need Motivation

Options
I am starting over for the last time. I am almost 50 and need to lose 60 pounds ( per doctors orders). My hormones and medicines make it impossible but Jesus is going to make it possible. I know if I do the natural, walk my goal of 3 miles a day, He will do the supernatural. I have had Fibromyalgia since I was 24 and I am very small boned so this extra weight is ruining my quality of life. I am excited to get started.

Ellen Kay

Replies

• AsiaPatrice
    AsiaPatrice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I believe in you! Reach out if you need encouragement. Take it one day at a time. Blessings to you!
  • SerinaFaith
    SerinaFaith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Faith will get you there!
  • ssouth1966
    ssouth1966 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    All things are possible as long as you let God be your co-pilot. I am on the same journey as you are. Long as you tell yourself that you are doing it for God and not for yourself, you will make it. Reach out to me if you need any suppprt.
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am starting over for the last time. I am almost 50 and need to lose 60 pounds ( per doctors orders). My hormones and medicines make it impossible but Jesus is going to make it possible. I know if I do the natural, walk my goal of 3 miles a day, He will do the supernatural. I have had Fibromyalgia since I was 24 and I am very small boned so this extra weight is ruining my quality of life. I am excited to get started.

Ellen Kay

@EllenCrane1 nothing is impossible. I think you already have the motivation from your doctor. What you need is to believe that you can accomplish your goals. I will send you a friend request.