I'm a snacking machine!

Options
2»

Replies

• WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Buy plain popcorn (the kind you pop yourself) and then salt the hell out of it. Add garlic or seasoning salt if you want flavor + salt. You can safely eat a whole lot without damaging your deficit. Pair it with a sweet diet soda you like or other sweet drink that has no/low calories.
  • amandallee
    amandallee Posts: 40 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If you want a snack, try drinking a full glass of water. Sometimes that helps and makes you feel full (even slushy so you don't even want to eat anything after that lol). If you still want the snack after, try only eating half of what you planned to eat.
  • 72Nemesis
    72Nemesis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, thanks for posting this... there are a lot of great ideas being thrown out here I'm going to steal for myself!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I just leave some room in my calorie goal for a snack! I usually have some chocolate before bed. Sometimes also a salty snack like chips or whatever. But usually always chocolate.

I just use plain old willpower to not snack during the day. I save all my calories for lunch, dinner, and my before bedtime snack.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I go for a walk after dinner. It helps, and then I have something super low cal like a freezie when I get home.
  • LeelaaC
    LeelaaC Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I tend to blow my calories on snacks...usually when I'm at the cottage and not counting calories. So I've decided to allow myself only a certain number of snacking treats for the week...maybe 2 sweet (cookies etc) and two salty (chips etc) That way I can still have a snacking treat but not all the time and I really have to decide if i want to use up my treat allowance or have something healthy instead. :)
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    My snack of choice is a fourth of a large cucumber with peanut butter on it.

cukes and PB 'eh? That's a combo I've never heard before. I'm not sure how I feel about that.