August challenge

Options
jclayton3627
jclayton3627 Posts: 2 Member
I have been on MPG on and off for years. Everytime I stop, I seem to gain weight again. So it's time to get back on track. I am looking to do a August challenge that everyone can do. I am thinking about doing a fruit and veggie daily counter, an hour of exercise a day task, and a daily challenge (like a squat count, a new food to try, motivatio mal board, etc.) Let me know if you would be interested and I will get it allk setup!!!

Replies

• punkahontas71
    punkahontas71 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im in for a daily exercise challenge!
  • cherylfrench77
    cherylfrench77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya .... ive just started properly and would love to have some inspiration and join in ..... im very large so hope i can keep up .... ive just purchased a treadmill and cross trainer and rowing machine as i was too embarresed to go to the local gym ...... so yes id love to join the august challenge x
  • Lozzielaula
    Lozzielaula Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join an august challenge. I'm already doing a challenge for july, so this will lead in nicely. I'm at 176 just now, will be lower than that when the challenge starts :smiley:
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm in for a daily exercise challenge as well.
  • dlpaige86
    dlpaige86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd be down- it would be nice to held accountable to more than just myself.
  • Rikkil65
    Rikkil65 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need more fruits and veggies, daily. Thanks for setting this challenge up.
  • Annette196146
    Annette196146 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in exercise,fruits and vegs and a daily challenge. I love challenges.Thanks for getting everything together.Kisses!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    I have been on MPG on and off for years. Everytime I stop, I seem to gain weight again. So it's time to get back on track. I am looking to do a August challenge that everyone can do. I am thinking about doing a fruit and veggie daily counter, an hour of exercise a day task, and a daily challenge (like a squat count, a new food to try, motivatio mal board, etc.) Let me know if you would be interested and I will get it allk setup!!!

Have you had a look at UAC "Ultimate Accountability Challenge"?
    - Track everything you eat
    - Keep in budget
    - 20 mins exercise a day

Suitable if losing weight, maintaining or gaining weight.

July is running at the moment - http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/121364-ultimate-accountability-challenge-july-2017

August will be set up in a couple of weeks.

It's an open group, so you view the group and can see how it all runs.

You could even join in for the remainder of the month. (thought to be acknowledged in the "winners circle", no more than 3 pass days a month).

Daily log in and discussion.

Very helpful and supportive group.

• DCjunkie1976
    DCjunkie1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, going on vacation in august and will need accountability to stay on track