I fit my jeans....!

Options
jrnguyen
jrnguyen Posts: 92 Member
.....as in, ALL my jeans!! On a whim I decided to try on some of my old jeans hiding in the back of the closet this morning, and they fit! Every single pair I own slid right up! There's a couple pairs that zip, but I wouldn't subject the public to that visual torture, and one pair so big I just need to toss them. Considering just 2 months ago all but 2 pairs of them couldn't even make it past my knees, I'd say its a WIN!!

Replies

• rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Fitting into old clothes is such a great motivator!!! Keep it up!

Rachel
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Its such a great feeling. I'm finally able to wear my goal size too. My pants have been hanging in the back of my closet for almost 2 years. I remember telling my husband that I was not getting rid of them as I would be back in them one day and I am!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    excellent! I keep on trying on my old clothing - my current clothing has become definitely baggy (or baggiER) but still can't fit into my old stuff. it's getting easier to pull up and hopefully will be able to zip them soon
  • stefjc
    stefjc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I've just bagged up all of my clothes. The ones in the wardrobe, the ones under the bed, almost all of them. I am heartbroken over a few of them, I love the material they are made out of.

So I have kept the material I like and will have a stern conversation with my sewing machine. Some of it I never even got to wear again. By the time I dug it out it was too small. I hope I can make something wearable out of it.

My wardrobe now has 3 dresses, 2 skirts and 3 sets of workwear. I am holding off buying things to finish off each outfit, like cardis and a couple of pairs of trousers.

The fabric bag fills a small underbed bag. The carbootable clothing absolutely stuffs a very large suitcase. Monsoon, Per Una, M&S, Next, Mistral.... all good stuff, some hardly worn at all.

Half of me feels sad, the other half is quite happy to see them go... they probably never did make me look slimmer :)

Oh the joys! Makes you feel REALLY good, doesn't it? :-D
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!