Newbie sayin Hello!!

Options
Hi everyone just wanted to say Hello:flowerforyou: and that I joned yesterday. I have been reading everything and its helpful and encourging, I am glad my friend told me about this site its great. I recently quit smoking and believe if I could do that I have will power, I know with the help of my friend and all of you I can lose the weight I have wanted to for six years and the nickname "fluffy"!!! :explode: :mad: Hope to talk to all of you!!

Replies

• angel51818
    Options
    Hi everyone just wanted to say Hello:flowerforyou: and that I joned yesterday. I have been reading everything and its helpful and encourging, I am glad my friend told me about this site its great. I recently quit smoking and believe if I could do that I have will power, I know with the help of my friend and all of you I can lose the weight I have wanted to for six years and the nickname "fluffy"!!! :explode: :mad: Hope to talk to all of you!!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    hi welcome im new as of today and so far its a great place. good luck to you and hope to be rejoicing in your successes and lifting you up when you slip (as we all do at times, i have recently so getting a kick up the butt with this site)
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Welcome angel , :flowerforyou: Glad you found MFP ! The tools , info. , and support here is nothing short of awesome. Best wishes to you on your goals ! :flowerforyou: ( P.S. and Congratulations that you have stopped smoking. :smokin: )
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Hi
    Congrats on quiting smoking I know its not easy, I have been smoke free since Oct 06

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!