Down 1lbs

Just lost one pound this week!!! I've been super healthy all week and am super proud of myself! Just need to lose 2 more lbs to hit my goal!!!

Replies

• SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Good job!
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,169 Member
    Wow! That's fantastic!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Please tell me your entire goal isn't to lose 3 pounds. I have lost and gained more than that in a single day. Don't get me wrong losing weight is great but I am just saying..
  • YoungestChef2017
    YoungestChef2017 Posts: 6 Member
    rsclause wrote: »
    Please tell me your entire goal isn't to lose 3 pounds. I have lost and gained more than that in a single day. Don't get me wrong losing weight is great but I am just saying..

No my goal at first was to lose ten pounds but now I'm down eight and have two more pounds to lose. I've been eating super clean and drinking tons of water and avoiding foods that tend to bloat me and make me uncomfortable. Weight fluctuation throughout the day is completely normal and you should gain at least a pound or more but that's completely normal! I hope that your weight loss journey is going well and have a great day! Thanks for the comment!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    I wish I only had 10 lbs to lose :(
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Good on you to pay attention and nip that potential problem in the microscopic bud.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    perkymommy wrote: »
    I wish I only had 10 lbs to lose :(

Me too