Food on the go- best fast food?

Options
124»

Replies

• midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm a working mom w/ kids and my husband works a lot, so unfortunately we eat fast food a lot!

Subway is definitely my go-to. (Like a turkey or roast beef on wheat, no cheese, loaded up w/ veggies and some oil/vinegar)

I also eat a lot of grill chicken sandwiches from Wendy's or Chick-Fil-A. I love Wendy's mango/strawberry chicken salad..that's my fave right now. Sometimes I'll get a Wendy's Jr. Hamburger and a small fry or a regular McDonald's cheeseburger. I usually will look for a sandwhich that's under 350 calories and get a side salad.

If it's Chipolte or Moe's I'll just get a chicken taco. The burrito bowls are my fave but I wouldn't say they are low-cal because of the rice.

I can easily work all of this into my calories.
  • SundropEclipse
    SundropEclipse Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    An afterthought, one quick breakfast idea is to make oatmeal and throw in some berries. I usually do two packs instant oatmeal plus a quarter-ish cup of frozen raspberries and use my keurig to dispense hot water (2oz per pack of oatmeal). Takes about five minutes to prepare and eat, and I'm usually pretty satiated afterward.