has anyone tried DEcarb?

Options
Seems to be heavily promoted at the moment in the UK and i just wondered if anyone has tried it?

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Seems to be heavily promoted at the moment in the UK and i just wondered if anyone has tried it?

The only DECarb I know that works is limiting the bread, grains, pasta, rice, sugar, etc..........

Eat lots of green leafy veggies, moderate fats and protein....................That will DEcarb ya!!!

If it is a pill or something of that nature, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
  • Natalie43
    Natalie43 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i hear ya!!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    have never heard of it. what is it?
  • Natalie43
    Natalie43 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    its a supplement which is supposed to prevent some of the carbs from being absorbed into the body. i havent looked more into it just seen some adverts....
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    its a supplement which is supposed to prevent some of the carbs from being absorbed into the body. i havent looked more into it just seen some adverts....

I would venture to say the stuff doesn't work. There are a lot of scams in the weightloss field.......
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,712 Member
    Options
    And even if it does do that, I would steer clear of anything that keeps my body from absorbing anything. That's what's my body is supposed to do. If I don't want something going into my system, I just don't put it in there in the first place. If you block absorption of things you don't want in your body, you also block absorption of things you DO want in your body.
  • July24Lioness
    Options

I would venture to say the stuff doesn't work. There are a lot of scams in the weightloss field.......