Cheat Day? No Cheat Day?

Options
2»

Replies

• Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    food is food so I don't "cheat" either because that gives it the negative connotation that it's bad. If I eat something outside of what I'd usually eat, I work around it with my macros.

I've got chocolate mousse and pudding in the fridge right now portioned and ready to be eaten this week. The mousse should hold up into next week and the pudding is a weekly staple, both are keto so I'm not compromising anything! My pudding, family won't touch because they think it looks funky.... but I love it. And as for the mousse, my avocado hating daughter just polished one off and was none the wiser so I'll just have to keep making that when she's not home!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Over the past almost 5 years, my diet has evolved quite a bit. Whether in maintenance or cutting a bit of winter weight, I eat pretty well for the most part and I'm a pretty good cook, so nutritious is usually pretty delicious as well.

But I also live life...I go to BBQs and pool parties and like to have pizza and movie nights with my kids from time to time or like yesterday evening we all went out for New Mexican food for my 5 year olds birthday...I don't really consider these "cheats"...in the grand scheme of my diet as a whole, they're really not particularly relevant and I'm just living my life.