Need Friends for Motivation :)

Options
Aloha! I'm 23, a Registered Nurse, former college athlete and I currently live in Hawaii as a military dependent! I don't have many friends here because I'm shy in person and as for friends to help keep me motivated...maybe my neighbor lol. I'm looking for people that can encourage me so I can encourage them! Help me, help you :)

Replies

• CrazyWelsh
    CrazyWelsh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Go go GO :)
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and it starts from within. You've had a lot going on but appear to have your head on your shoulder. Feel free to add. I will be happy to motivate and encourage you. :)
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just left Hawaii, ironically. but you can add me. get out there and meet some ppl! they're friendly out there.
  • thly6127
    thly6127 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I actually have no friends at all where I live, but actually it's ok for me cause I can do what I wanna do and also save some money and wait for the right person to walk in or I'll take them in. :) and right now I go for a run every morning and afternoon myself. Pretty good.
  • sarahbe52012
    sarahbe52012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • Kellso69
    Kellso69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Txs ....just keep going lol
  • kellyhov26
    kellyhov26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I am kelly and I live in southwestern Ontario. I am usually quite active and do karate several times per week. I am 5 weeks post op from bunion surgery and feeling the weight gain and tired of being inactive. I have one week left of no weight bearing . I am thankful to find this group! Here is hoping that once I can move more I will be back on track. I generally eat a clean diet, but now I will track it and be more responsible!!
  • MysticGoalie
    MysticGoalie Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Aloha

Everything's possible, never give up.

Have Fun

0d9pinym1b8g.png
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Sent u a friend request, feel free to add me guys, im a daily logger :)