Anyone from the uk?

Options

Replies

• Harri_Evans
    Harri_Evans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Harriet, 20 in 2 weeks and am a student in Sheffield. I've lost a few stone on and off dieting since last year but I've started a proper lifestyle change last week and have so far lost 4lbs :) Always up for encouraging others, swapping tips, recipes, workouts etc.
  • tjversion7
    tjversion7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 45 year old male from Glasgow, I have a HUGE amount of weight to lose, I've been using the app for 2 weeks now and have lost 9 pounds in total so far. Good luck everyone and anyone wishing to add me feel free. Thanks
  • chrisi9conway
    chrisi9conway Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm UK and need motivational friends
  • Runner78runner
    Runner78runner Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Keep this thread going for all UK people
  • BexterC
    BexterC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, 36 and from Cheshire, looking for friends also. Looking to lose 2st and get fit in the process. Request sent
  • blurts80
    blurts80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm from Scarborough and have lost 43lbs so far. Another 27 to go! Xx
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mid 20s
    3 stone to lose
  • NDornan20
    NDornan20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in Norwich, UK
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    I was born in Scotland but moved to Australia I eat haggis
  • gillidovew
    gillidovew Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I m Nottingham, veggie and got over 100bs to lose. Just at the start of my journey and 38
  • Mrjd40
    Mrjd40 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Another Brit here
  • MarciaSonia
    MarciaSonia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Staffordshire. Looking for MFP friends to help motivate and support each other. Will send friend request, anybody else feel free to add me, let's do this
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm from the states but currently living in the UK! Also 27 :)
  • x_stephisaur_x
    x_stephisaur_x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and from near Birmingham :) got at LEAST 1.5 stone to lose, but 3 stone would put me back in size 10s lol

Lost 4st a couple of years ago on Slimming World, but gained 3 back :neutral:

Currently marathon training and trying to get down to my 'usual' race weight, but hopefully a bit lower!
  • YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm London based. 51 years old and desperate to lose about 3 stones. Just started again. Please feel free to add me.
  • sumayyahhai
    sumayyahhai Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also from the U.K., in London. I'm 24 and I just started 4 days ago and have been meal prepping and trying to stay focused to lose 8 kgs. Nice to see so many of you here! All the best to all of you reaching your goals :)
  • chrisgsymfp
    chrisgsymfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK just joined after about a year off of mfp need some friends trying to lose about 65lbs
  • fionnualaMFP18
    fionnualaMFP18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is Ireland okay same food pretty much :P
  • Runner78runner
    Runner78runner Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Is Ireland okay same food pretty much :P

Your in lol
  • marvelfanatic903
    marvelfanatic903 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm David from Sheffield, UK. joined a few month back lost 2 stone in total since April. need more motivation as need to lose 4 more stone