Aligning a Renal Diet with a Healthy Diet

Options
I'm on a renal diet, which is high protein, low sodium, low phosphorous, low potassium, and limited fluids. Watching calories isn't so much an issue for me (I have to add 1000 to whatever I eat to account for the peritoneal dialysis solution) but I'm having a bit of trouble trying to follow a healthy diet while avoiding all the foods that I have to for my kidneys. I've talked to my dietician, but she just tells me to make sure to eat plently of protein and avoid high potassium/high phosphorous foods. I can have some of course, but I especially have to watch potassium. I once gave into temptation and ate a couple of tomatoes and wound up in the hospital with my potassium at a toxic level. Anyway, the foods I can only have limited amounts of are:

bananas
tomatoes
dairy
nuts (including peanuts and peanut butter)
beans
grains
dark green vegetables
avocados
corn
citrus fruits

There are some others, but those are the biggies. Any suggestions? Mostly, I eat chicken and turkey so to keep my protein high. Oh, I can't eat much fish. I had to take fish oil tablets for years, and now the taste of fish makes me sick. I'm also allergic to vinegar.

Again, I have talked to my dietician but I'm still a bit lost.