Replies

• nnal729
    nnal729 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • clcrawford1
    clcrawford1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You got this, I've been there before... twice!
  • julie_a_welch
    julie_a_welch Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me too. Need motivation and food ideas. We got this!!!
  • 66ray66
    66ray66 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    this website is truly a big help for US ALL...all this great advice i can't help but feel our love and support for one another...Keep on reaching out, logging in, and like any relationship, communication amongst us all.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    It's good to connect with people with similar goals. I haven't weighed in yet but I'll be looking to lose 50-55 pounds.

I'm beginning training for a fall sport, trying to lose as much as I reasonably can in the next 6 weeks, but intend to keep it going through the fall/winter.

Add me :)
  • rojiblankalizz
    rojiblankalizz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes, We can do it
  • seramachickens
    seramachickens Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and would like to lose 50+ so count me in!!! I started July 9th and have already lost 10#. This app is making it easier than ever!!

I could use a few friends so feel free to ad me. :smiley:
  • ttippie2000
    ttippie2000 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm in the same boat.
  • maryanosike
    maryanosike Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes ..ive started so many times but always quit...so no more!!!! this time has to be for real

yes i feel you! this time is gonna be for real though! feel free to add me too :smile:
  • kelward54
    kelward54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too we can do this ☺
  • jrharder87
    jrharder87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my goal as well! We can do this!
  • DebraFieldsAdkins
    DebraFieldsAdkins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have 50 pounds to go as well. Frustrated with myself that I keep doing this over and over, but here I am ready to begin again. I'm in my 40s and have got to quit this rollercoaster. It is getting harder and harder to come back. I definitely could use the support and encouragement to keep on taking care of my health. Feel free to add me. We'll support each other :-)
  • HealthyCrys
    HealthyCrys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    shnookie70 wrote: »
    I need to lose 50, but doing incremental goals so right now I'm shooting for 10. My biggest struggle is giving up after a couple weeks. So I'm just trying to stay committed and trying to not overwhelm or deprive myself. Thinking long term. Still trying to figure out how my margaritas are going to fit into all this.

Me too... I do great for a couple weeks and then old habits come back :(
  • HealthyCrys
    HealthyCrys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    50 here too...
  • FatRedRoses
    FatRedRoses Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Got 70ish lbs to lose! Add me :smile: anyone feel free
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Hi my goal is to loose 50lbs don't know how I'll do it but I am really trying! I just would like some new friends with same goals to get motivated!

I have a first mini goal to lose 25 lbs for now but would like to eventually lose 40-50 myself so feel free to add me if you need more friends!
  • moe500
    moe500 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 50lbs as well. We can do this together!!! "I'm In" so add me!!!
  • AuroraD82
    AuroraD82 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    me too, I am trying to lose 50 lbs... to start. 50 lbs would get me to place where I was happier with my body (in retrospect) Honestly, I`ve looked a pictures of me 50 lbs ago and I thought I was overweight then! And now its my first long term goal weight. Its funny how hard we can be on ourselves sometimes, isn`t it?
    I've already requested to add you as a friend. Im looking to have and give as much motivation, encouragement, and perspective as I can and the more the merrier. Add me so we can lose it together!
  • stainbackzoo
    stainbackzoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    add me!
    50 lbs to lose too!!!
  • rojiblankalizz
    rojiblankalizz Posts: 38 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    AuroraD82 wrote: »
    me too, I am trying to lose 50 lbs... to start. 50 lbs would get me to place where I was happier with my body (in retrospect) Honestly, I`ve looked a pictures of me 50 lbs ago and I thought I was overweight then! And now its my first long term goal weight. Its funny how hard we can be on ourselves sometimes, isn`t it?
    I've already requested to add you as a friend. Im looking to have and give as much motivation, encouragement, and perspective as I can and the more the merrier. Add me so we can lose it together!

I looked at a pic when I was 16, 100lbs!! I haven't doubled that age but did double my weight haha