From fit to blah in 2 yrs

Options
mulax36
mulax36 Posts: 2 Member
I used to pride myself on acheiving fitness goals and maintaining them. Then one day life seemed to come crashing down and I lost my drive, my focus, my motivation and eventually my health. I once loved myself and was proud, confident and just plain happy. I went from 40% body fat to 29% body. I was taken off all my daily medications. Today I'm 20 lbs heavier not quite up to 40% body fat but im on double the medications i was previously taking. I have type 2 diabetes, fatty liver disease, along with my high blood pressure returning and high cholesterol returning. My doctor today told me i was a heartattack or stroke waiting to happen.

Now its time for me to do something about it and im just overwhelmed. I guess its time put my foot down and take control again.

Time to take it one day at time. Time to stop saying "oh i will start tomorrow" because one day there may not be a tomorrow.

Wish me luck! Thanks for listening.

Replies

• TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    It's very hard to feel motivated when you feel down. I understand that. You can do this, one day at a time.