I'm not good at intros

Options
Ok so, this is me. I'm trying lose weight like the lot of ya and joined the site. I'm on a lot of meds, and before anyone tells me to dump 'em, I kinda need 'em. Got the Hashimoto's, an adrenal tumor, and the diabetes. Along with the other stuff.

Other than that, no I don't have 100 cats but I got 3 that are so spoilt you'd think they'd be 100. lol.

Married for almost 20 yrs now and got 2 grown ones. Ah, wish I wasn't so bad at intros. Am much friendlier than I sound.

Replies

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow crazy cat lady! (Well, I only have one, but she's a Siamese so her attitude is ginormous). Welcome to MFP; it's pretty awesome here. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out the pinned posts at the top of each thread; they have a lot of great information.

PS...don't let anyone give you any ish about your medications. For the most part, people here are perfectly fine talking to people who have other health problems and we're not generally anti-medication, but there are always a few outlying people who don't know what they're talking about. Taking care of your health is important and how we do that varies wildly from person to person, and nobody on an internet board can or should be telling you to do anything that goes against what your doctors tell you :smile:
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!