Can I see other ripples daily food logs?

I'm new to MFP but a have a few friends who are using the app successfully. I would like to see what they are logging for daily meals but I'm not able to see anything. Am I doing something wrong or is that not a feature of this app?

Replies

• Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Not every one has an open food diary. I do. I will add you.
  • thewindandthework
    thewindandthework Posts: 531 Member
    edited July 2017
    You can set the privacy of your food diary.

There are four options: open to everyone; open to friends; totally private; and the one I use, in which you can lock your diary with a keycode, and give the code to whoever you want to have access.

EDIT: My point being that your friends may not have their diaries open. Ask them about it, and if they're willing, they can share with everyone, just their friends, or just people with their keycode.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    I have an open food Diary, Ill add you.
  • RichardM1047
    RichardM1047 Posts: 61 Member
    widget1220 wrote: »
    I'm new to MFP but a have a few friends who are using the app successfully. I would like to see what they are logging for daily meals but I'm not able to see anything. Am I doing something wrong or is that not a feature of this app?

You are not doing anything wrong!
    Most likely your friends or others have it closed, it's their choice, but I am open for all my friends to track my calories intake per day.
    Hopfully this is helpful to you