Friends...I need help!

Options
I find it very supportive in my weak moments to reach out to the MFP community for back up...anyone need that extra support themselves? Please add me as a friend so you can help me and I can help you.

I'm stuck at the office for another hour and can't stop eyeballing the box full of assorted delicious chocolate (donation box) on my receptionist desk! Going to walk briskly past to fill up my 32oz water bottle and chug it all.

Replies

• jayyb9
    jayyb9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dont give in! Focus on the bigger picture.. my co worker is currently eating a deep fried lunch and it smells amazing, i almost went out and bought street food but i was able to resist the smell and eat my prepped lunch.

You got this!!!
  • AshEvelynn
    AshEvelynn Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    *Update....they moved the chocolate box on the top of the water dispenser...
    jayyb9 wrote: »
    Dont give in! Focus on the bigger picture.. my co worker is currently eating a deep fried lunch and it smells amazing, i almost went out and bought street food but i was able to resist the smell and eat my prepped lunch.

You got this!!!

• AshEvelynn
    AshEvelynn Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I maintained though! I just watched the water fill up lol
  • jayyb9
    jayyb9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Lol thats funny! Good job, Throw it in a cabinet when no one is looking haha