YOYO Girl is back on Track!

suetour
suetour Posts: 22 Member
I am back on track. Back in 2012 I started the Herbal Magic program. In one year I dropped 105 lbs and 119 inches off my body. I did maintenance for 1 year 2013 to 2014 but Herbal Magic wanted me to take pile of supplements I refused and it had already costed me a fortune to go there. Of course I thought I could continue to maintain acting like I never had weight problem duh! Tried exercising I fell and broke my arm so I ended up physio. I couldn't exercise. Our family pet of 17 years got really sick we ended putting our beloved cat Tiger down at age 19 yr and 2 mos, September 2015 My dad also got sick he was hospitalized he died November 2015. And with pile pressure and grabbing food on the run! I have adult child whose married with one son and one son on the way and I am raising a teenage boy at home. The weight It creeped-up slowly on me from 2014 to till now. I am so fed up my clothes are tight or no longer fitting. I still kept off a portion of weight but I feeling uncomfortable and it makes very depressed. I realize I had to start so here I am back to choose being healthy again. Anyway I started yesterday and I have dropped 3 pounds already.