Eating healthy food

Been trying to stay under 2500 in my calorie intake but keep getting hungry, it's a little difficult to eat healthy when all the junk food taste good

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    What do you consider healthy food? What do you consider junk? A lot of times when people make up their mind to lose weight, they dramatically overhaul their diet, which it's great to focus on eating more nutrient dense foods, but you don't have to completely cut out all the foods you love in order to be successful.
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    What do you consider healthy food? What do you consider junk? A lot of times when people make up their mind to lose weight, they dramatically overhaul their diet, which it's great to focus on eating more nutrient dense foods, but you don't have to completely cut out all the foods you love in order to be successful.

Along this line, can you simply eat smaller portions of the foods you like instead of dramatically changing what you eat? That's how I was successful at first. I do eat a lot of different foods now but it was a very gradual change as I figured out which nutrient dense foods I enjoy over time. I never stopped eating things like chocolate, pizza, burgers, French fries and lot of other "junky" foods, I just ate less of them. Also, if you haven't already, I highly recommend you stop drinking calories, especially in soda pop. Most everything I eat or drink has some protein in it or is calorie-free.