30 Day Squat Challenge ~ Looking to partner up

Options
13»

Replies

• AJ_Muffin
    AJ_Muffin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    So my legs aren't hurting me any more yay...but my lower back started aching a couple of days ago, this morning it was really stiff and sore to move. I asked hubby last night if my technique was correct and he said yes. Just wondering if anyone else is feeling it in their lower back?
  • soccermom1013
    soccermom1013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started it this morning! I was chatting with a friend about her own butt woes, decided to have a look at my own and it wasn't pretty.

I had my son take some pics this morning (he was extremely disturbed by this request by complied!) and can't wait to see improvement.

I never thought to take pictures of my butt to see the improvement...
  • filicia1025
    filicia1025 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! better late than never
  • AJ_Muffin
    Options
    So my legs aren't hurting me any more yay...but my lower back started aching a couple of days ago, this morning it was really stiff and sore to move. I asked hubby last night if my technique was correct and he said yes. Just wondering if anyone else is feeling it in their lower back?

Just completed day 13 PHEW!! Lower back isn't hurting any more yay :bigsmile:

How's everyone else getting on?
  • soccermom1013
    Options
    Day 12 - rest day - for me. Yesterday completed Day 11 - 110 squats. I don't do all at once, so thats helping. But certainly feel the burn by the end of the day. I do approx 25 (depending on daily amt) in the morning, then again late morning, after lunch and before dinner. Keeps me refreshed at work. Off my butt and moving when otherwise I wouldn't be.
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Add me!
  • AJ_Muffin
    Options
    Ohhh my goodnesss,,,,,,I did 135 today and I felt it soooo bad. I usually do mine all in one go. I do 20, pause for a few seconds and 20 more and so on. Wow it was tough today...

How's everyone else getting on???
  • soccermom1013
    Options
    Last night I finished Day 14. It wasn't too bad. I break up the squats into 4 sets during the day.
  • nann465
    nann465 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!